Our Successful Closings
Since 1989, The Treu Group has been selling homes in Palm Beach County and Martin County. Your real estate expert has 4 Exclusive Marketing programs and we look forward to seeing how we can help you get to the closing table. A proven marketing plan has helped many sellers avoid foreclosure with a short sale. Looking to upgrade to a luxury home or downsize into something more moderate? The Treu Group has proven success in Palm Beach County and Martin County. See a few of our success stories below.
Successful Traditional Closings
- Another Atlantis home sold by The Treu Group. This Yorktowne Villa at Atlantis home sold for 96% of list price in record time. With our exclusive marketing we were able to get multiple offers on this home.
- Another Royal Palm Beach home in Country Club Village sold by The Treu Group. This Royal Palm Beach home sold for 98.6% of list price in less than 7 days. The home was previously on the market with another agent with no success.
- A Royal Palm Beach home in Portosol sold by The Treu Group for 98.6% of list price. This home was on the market with another agent with no success. The Treu Group sold this home in less than 30 days.
- Another Treu Group success story; a West Palm Beach client sold and closed their home in 74 days. They also sold for 98% of listing price! The interesting thing is they were on the market before as a FSBO for months with no luck.
- A Palm Beach Gardens home sold by The Treu Group; this Barclay Club at PGA National pool home sold for 100% of list price in record time.
- Palm Beach County specialists just sold another home in Jupiter, FL. This home had been on the market with a different agent without any success. The seller said. "I had more showings in the first month with The Treu Group than I did in 6 months with the other agent."
- Another West Palm Beach home sold by The Treu Group. This West Palm Beach pool home sold for more than 100% of list price in record time. All of this was done in 10 days! The home was listed for $188,500 and it sold $189,000; and were able to get multiple offers on this home.
- A Country Club Village home sold in Royal Palm Beach sold in 7 days. This home was on the market with another agent with no success. With our exclusive marketing we were able to get multiple offers on this home.
Successful Short Sale Closings
- A Venetian Isle home sold as a short sale and the seller avoided foreclosure on this West Palm Beach County home. We have the proven process to get your short sale; if you have heard a "no" from your lender on your short sale, call us to see if we can help you too.
- A West Palm Beach home sold and closed for over the full asking price. The seller avoided foreclosure on this Olive Tree home.
- A Colony Preserve home just sold and closed as a short sale by The Treu Group. The seller received a full release of deficiency and $270,000 was forgiven. There was a first and a second loan plus a homeowner association delinquency negotiated.
- Another Palm Beach County homeowner avoided foreclosure. This Magnolia Bay Condo sold as a short sale and the seller avoided foreclosure on this Palm Beach County home. The property was listed on April 2nd and went under contract on April 23rd. The seller had a full release of $220,000!
More Florida Short Sale Resources:
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2017 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2017 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2017 at 4:21am EDT.