Tips to Show Your Home
You have made a big decision. You have decided to sell your home. So now it is time to allow your home to shine. Getting your home ready will positively impact the price you get for your home. Your Palm Beach County and Martin County Real Estate Agents want to make this nice and easy for you.
Let's break down the easy steps to prepare.
- One of the best things you can do is to clean. A deep cleaning of your home will make it easier to maintain during showings.
- When you leave the home, Expect that it could be shown everyday. If you tidy up along the way, you will be able to allow all showings. This is the least favorite thing of many clients however it is important. Keeping dishes cleaned and put away, taking out the trash, wiping down faucets and counter-tops daily will keep your home fresh and inviting. Have others that live with you help with keeping the home showing ready.
- Doing that list of items that you know need repaired completed. This will make for a great first impression. Repairing minor items is a sure way for potential buyers to feel as they are stepping into a well maintained home. These can be simple items such as repairing lose knobs or cracked caulking, touching up paint, or fixing a leaking faucet.
- Have the buyers use their sense. Add flowers, great scents (not too strong), and allow the light to shine into the home.
- When an agent wants to show, if at all possible, allow it.
- Ensure the outside gives a wonderful first impression. A great think to do is to walk across the street to see what it looks like to prospective buyers. Plant some pretty flowers and add mulch.
If you have quesitons about additional staging tips or showing tips, let us help you so you can get top dollar. Your Palm Beach County real estate agents and Martin County real estate agents are here to be your closing resource.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2017 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2017 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2017 at 5:21am EDT.