16153 64th Pl N, Loxahatchee
If you're looking for a home in Loxahatchee, look no further! This gorgeous home has countless great features, and is located in a beautiful community. This home sits on 1.8 acres, giving you plenty of space! With 3 bedrooms, there is also plenty of room inside too! There is an office/den that could be used as a 4th bedroom. The kitchen in this home has all the upgrades! There is a big chef's island, and stainless steel appliances. There is a formal dining room right next to the kitchen, and there is a living and family room. There is ceramic tile throughout this home, and carpet in the bedrooms. There is a big laundry room, and 2 car garage. Your fully fenced backyard contains a small pond. There is no HOA and no restrictions!This home is in a wonderful location in the beautiful city of Loxahatchee. While this home offers all the best charm of living in the countryside, it is still close to everything including shopping and entertainment. There is a Publix close by, as well as a library and there are great schools. You'll have easy access to Southern Blvd and the Turnpike. You'll be very close to Lion Country Safari, JW Corbett Wildlife Management Area, as well as a multitude of natural areas and hiking trails, so you can easily enjoy the great outdoors!
- MLS® #RX-10294322
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,246
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- UtilitiesSeptic, Well Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Pond
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Room for Pool
- Lot Description1 to < 2 Acres
- RoofComp Shingle
- Date ListedDecember 29th, 2016
- Days on Market118
- Address16153 64th Pl N
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33470
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryFrontier Elementary School
- MiddleOsceola Creek Middle School
- HighSeminole Ridge Community High School
- Listing OfficeTreu Group Real Estate
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2017 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2017 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 29th, 2017 at 5:21pm EDT.