Who can help you get an approval on your Palm Beach County and Martin County Short Sale?
561-352-3056, Where do you turn to get your short sale approved? The Treu Group Real Estate, Palm Beach County and Martin County nationally recognized team in short sales is here to help you. You deserve a team that has a proven short sale system and track record in helping our client avoid foreclosure in Palm Beach County and Martin County.
Does it seem like everyone is an expert in short sales? We know that there is so much confusing information that you are not sure which way to turn. In fact, who you hire as your short sale team is one of the most critical decisions and most misunderstood issues for short sale clients. The short sale team that you hire to sell your short sale can mean the difference between sold and closed or sold at the auction steps. So let’s go thru the facts…The success rate of closing short sales is very different. The Treu Group is closing 90%+ of their short sales compared to 16-24% of the MLS system. Why the difference? Here are just a few reasons:
1. It takes a village of the right people to get your short sale sold and approved. The Treu Group has successfully been doing short sales long before everyone was an expert. Let’s define our definition of what an expert is in the short sale arena. It is a short sale team that has been doing short sales successfully at high levels for a long period of time. There are no short cuts, becoming an expert takes 10,000 hours at anything. Think about that one. The Treu Group has been doing short sales as a team since 2006 and we have put in the time, have the connections and know how to help you with your Palm Beach County and Martin County short sale. If you were having surgery, would you want a surgeon that has been doing the surgery for years or took a 2 day seminar on it? The decision of who you hire is often taken too lightly. You deserve the best. When sellers meet us, they know that The Treu Group is the right choice to help you avoid foreclosure in Palm Beach County and Martin County.
2. This one is BIG! We have a designated short sale negotiator in our office that is dedicated to only our clients. Our short sale negotiator cares about our clients and understands that you are a client, not a file. This is a big distinction. We bring passion and become bull dogs to protect you in your Palm Beach County and Martin County short sale.
3. Our determination is really what sets us a part. We will never take a no when a Yes is possible. The Treu Group has connections with the large banks so when issues arise, we have the ability to turn to someone that can help. Many of our closed short sale deals, had been denied previously and we were able to get a Yes with our proven system. Our promises to our clients mean a lot to us. We care about your family.
4. The short sale world changes every month, ok maybe every week. Because of how many short sales we are doing, we see the changes early and can adjust quickly to get you an approval on your short sale. We have done a deal recently with your lender. We know how to structure your Palm Beach County and Martin County short sale to get a yes.
5. Sometimes you need legal advice. Part of the team is an attorney so we can get you the legal answers when you need them. Most of the time, there is no additional cost.
Before you make a major decision and sign a contract or pay anyone any money to deal with your underwater home, call us. Let’s see if The Proven Short Sale System can help you. By the way, doing a short sale should never cost you anything. All fees are paid by your lender, isn't that a relief? So go ahead and call your short sale team at 561-352-3056.
What do others say about your short sale team in Palm Beach County and Martin County? You don't need to listen to us, check out what Palm Beach County short sale clients and Martin County short sale clients say directly.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2017 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2017 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 25th, 2017 at 2:52pm EDT.