FAQ on Short Sales – Answers from The Treu Group
Even if you're only considering a short sale on your Palm Beach or Martin County home, you should talk with The Treu Group or look through the resources below. The Treu Group specializing in a short sales of all sizes from the luxury estate to the oceanfront condo. We have over 20 years experience and have plenty of success stories of not only helping their clients avoid foreclosure but also receive a full deficiency release.
Below is a collection of both articles and videos on questions we frequently get asked about short sales.
Looking for a quick Q & A on short sales? Try this article!
Short Sale Experts
- The Treu Group's process for short sales
- Writing a short sale hardship letter in detail
- Why not just let the bank have your home?
- What is a BPO and why is it important?
- Should I pay my condo fees if I'm going to short sale my home?
- Benefits of a short sale over a foreclosure
- Challenges of a short sale - is a short sale right for you?
- Will a short sale affect my credit?
- The bank valued your home at what?!?!
Still have questions? Contact us through this form or call us 561-352-3056; we’d be happy to help!
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2017 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2017 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2017 at 5:37am EDT.