FAQ - Before You List Your Palm Beach County or Martin County Home
The Treu Group is one of Palm Beach and Martin Counties' (and South Florida's) leading real estate companies. With the number of transactions we complete per year, we work with a lot of home sellers and buyers; therefore, we hear a lot of the same questions. The Treu Group knows the decision to sell your home is not taken lightly so we've decided to put together a resource to help homeowners decide when to list, who to list with and what should be asked before they list. Check out our collection (below) of articles and videos below that were created with sellers in mind.
- Questions to Ask an Agent When You’re Looking to Sell Your Home
- How Do I Get the Most Money for My Home?
- Using an Area Agent to Sell Your Home vs An Agent That Has Your Best Interest
- Three Reasons Why a Home Doesn’t Sell
- Does Selling Your Home Yourself Make Sense?
Still have questions? Contact us through the form on the right or call us at 561-352-3056; we'd be happy to help!
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2017 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2017 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 22nd, 2017 at 2:22pm EDT.