There are a lot of international buyers and investors in Palm Beach County. Which two countries have the greatest impact on our local real estate market? Watch the video below to find out! Hint: the president of one of these countries is visiting Palm Beach County today to meet with President Trump at Mar-a-lago.
There are currently 7 blog entries related to this category.
Over a hundred crafters, jewelers, and artists will be flocking to Delray this Memorial Day weekend! Bring the whole family to walk along the colorful streets of downtown that will be lined with booths manned by the country's most talented crafters exhibiting their handmade wares. There will also be a Green Market with gourmet sauces, handmade soaps, flowers and orchids, and more.
May 23-24th from 10 AM-5 PM
Delray Beach Tennis Center
201 W. Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33444
Parking is available at the Tennis Center and at the parking garage behind Old School Square on NE 1st Street.
The village of Delray Beach is an artist's paradise. The colorful, palm-tree lined streets of Downtown on Atlantic Avenue feature restaurants, bars, boutiques, galleries, parks, and more. Anytime you visit "The Ave," you will be welcomed by the quirky, fun, and tropical atmosphere. Year round, there is always something fun to do; peruse an endless selection of live music, art, crafts, and food festivals.
Are you looking for a way to make a difference? Treu Group Real Estate team members are excited to work with a great organization during 2015 and here is the first chance to help. It is the New Year and it is time to look in your closets to see if you have gently used clothing that you can donate. It might be a dress or a polo shirt however it just might make a difference in someone's life. Imagine if you are going to a job interview and you have an outfit that makes you feel more confident. That is priceless.
Join Treu Group Real Estate and share the love in 2015.
Here's a little bit about the organization:
Oasis Compassion Agency - Oasis Compassion Agency is committed to showing God’s love in practical ways by addressing the physical and spiritual needs of the poor/needy in central Palm Beach County. We work with clients to identify roadblocks to success, devise a plan to overcome them, and act on that plan. Oasis meets clients at their point(s) of need through its food pantry, clothing ministry, the opportunity for Biblical and mental counseling, and, through the Career Center, formulating a plan to help clients take the steps that will enable them to stabilize their economic circumstances.
One of our Core Values is to make a difference. We would love to invite you to participate in our 1st Annual Clothing Drive. There are 3 convenient drop off locations however if you need help, we can pick the items up too. The details are below.
Let's make a difference in 2015.
How can 1 hour a day benefit your life? Are you open to have a great benefit of a calmer mind, healthier body and having great things come to you? I would recommend you read and begin to apply The Miracle Morning. This book was a great message and a gift at just the perfect time.
Here is our recent show with the author of The Miracle Morning, Hal Elrod. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did recording it. How can you get your copy today? Here is the link to buy and start reading The Miracle Morning on your kindle or ipad today.
Why do I love my Miracle Morning?
- It is me time.
- It starts my day off with the right tone.
- I am able to nourish my mind, body & spirit.
- I have become less stressed and more calm.
- I am reading so much.
- I desire more and more time.
Please pass this along as I believe the world will be better when more experience The Miracle Morning.
Delray Beach Fit Day hosted by Ground Zero Fitness is finally here. You can join all of the fun on January 25, 2014. This a great chance to attend clinics for the kids and adults alike. There will also be vendors that will have drawings, healthy food tastings and more.
Treu Group Real Estate will be attending and will have a booth there so stop by and say Hi. We will have a drawing for a free month to Ground Zero.
See you at Fit Day.
Delray Beach is all decked out and there is still time to see all of the Holiday decorations including the famous 100 foot tree. The tree is located at Old School Square however you know that it is special as you drive down Atlantic Avenue. It is all decked out with lights that bring Holiday cheer.
You can visit Santa, ride the Carousel and even Ice Skate (ok not really ice however the kids love it the same). The kids will love it and so will the adults.
Come check out the restaurants and stores that offer unique food and gifts. This is the perfect place to get your last minute shopping done.
Be careful when visiting Delray Beach. You might fall in love and never want to leave. You really don't have to though as there are over 1200 properties for sale including luxury estates to 2nd homes. There really is something for everyone.
We love Delray Beach and we are here to help you find your Delray Beach home. To see all of the foreclosed homes & short sales in Delray Beach, click here. Your Delray Beach real estate agents are working and ready to help you find your Delray Beach home.
There are so many great communities in Palm Beach County. So what makes Delray Beach so special? It is hard to really describe however as soon as you visit, you will understand almost right away.
I feel like I am in the Sound of Music when I say this however, here goes. Here are a few of my Favorite Things about Delray Beach.
- It starts with the people. There is a natural friendliness that is in Delray Beach. It is hard to walk down Atlantic Avenue and not see someone that you know.
- The great restaurants. You don't have to walk far to find the food that you are in the mood for in Delray Beach. Downtown has great restaurants including Dada's where I enjoyed my birthday. You have to try the S'Mores Dessert. So Yummy. Tryst has a great happy hour. I love Park Tavern especially dining outside. If you love pizza, you have so many options. Sloans has just opened on Atlantic Avenue. Our goal is to try all of the restaurants and discover some new favorites.
- The Beach...it is amazing. Grab your beach towel or chair and come see why so many visit Delray Beach. It is amazing that we get to enjoy this year round.
- There is always something fun to do. There are street fairs, Holiday events including the famous 100 ft tree & July 4th is a must attend day with lots of fun & fireworks, Friday night movies, fun nights on the Avenue, bed races, and parades.
- Do you love sports? We are fortunate to have some of the best tennis both to watch and courts to play. Or maybe golf is more your style. You have both public and private options in Delray Beach. You will see people running, walking and biking too.
So go ahead and check out Delray Beach and I am sure you will find your own Favorite Things too. We look forward to seeing you at the beach or on Atlantic Avenue.