The common question that Millennial buyers ask more often than any other is Can I Afford to Buy a Home. In most cases, the real question is Can I Afford Not to Buy a Home. Why do I say that? If you are renting, you likely could own for less than what your rent is costing you. If they aren't yet, they likely will be as rents are rising.
Here are a few reasons to consider buying a home now:
- You are investing in your financial future, not the landlords.
- There could be tax savings.
- You can make it your own.
- There is stability with having a fixed principal and interest payment.
- You decide when you move, not when the landlord wants to sell or raise your rent amount.
To learn more about the benefits of buying a…